The height safety regulations place a legal responsibility on building owners and employers to ensure that any persons using height safety equipment are competent.
- Site specific user training incorporating the correct use of PPE
- Harness Awareness & basic inspection training
- 1/2 day training for up to 10 persons
- Why the height safety provisions where installed
- Familiarisation with general principles of provisions
- Layout of the provisions
- Safe points of access/ egress
- Donning of harness
- Use of energy absorbing lanyard
- Attachment of the travelling device
- Use of rope grip lifeline
- Other items of equipment
- Training certificates for all attendees.
- Small part maintenance. (under £10 in total value)
- 1 years certification of adequate existing provisions.
Cost structure: Dependent on location and access generally £250 per 2 person training and an additional £50 per each further individual.